Friday, December 3, 2010

01/01/11: An Evening of Sector 9

" I see a revival of the funky organic Sector 9 upon us." were the words that I posted over on Headstash moments before STS9.com officially announced a new show with a reference to a special night of Sector 9. Sometimes I even freak myself out with how oddly well I know this band...

Here is my writeup on the newly added Colorado show:

STS9 has announced a last minute show addition to follow the 3 night run in Denver over New Years Eve. This show is being billed as " 'The Polar Eclipse' best described as an Evening of Sector 9 and STS9." This intimate event is taking place on January 1st, 2011 (01/01/11) at Aspen, Colorado's Belly Up. This is sure to be an amazing concert experience for all that attend. Tickets go on sale Saturday, December 4th at Noon MTN via STS9Store.com


Source: STS9.com

Ryan Getz is also a contributor for Headstash.com

No comments:

Post a Comment